Saturday, November 5, 2011

WHAT A GREAT DAY

So i already loved Saturday's, but today was a very great Saturday! It all started with Taelin cuddling with me while we watched his favorite movie (Tangled).  I then went to Super Saturday from 10-1, and it was so much fun.  We got spirtitually fed, made a craft, and ate some lunch.  Our craft was to hodgepodge THE LIVING CHRIST onto a wood board, so we were taught by President Young attributes of Christ and how we need to better become like Him.  If we grow to learn more about Christ we will become more like Christ.  It was so much fun getting together with a bunch of sisters.  I love our branch over here.  Well, when I came home I was really surprised because our house was COMPLETELY different. I had told Dalin how I wanted to re-arrange the house (nesting coming in) and he didn't really like the idea of it, so we decided not to do it...well when I came home from Super Saturday he had re-arranged the whole house how I had told him I wanted it.  I LOVE HIM SO MUCH! It was the best surprise ever.  Taelin now has a play room and he LOVES it!! Our room and the kids room looks so much better too!! Taelin was so excited to see me when I came home that I think he gave me like 5 hugs.  That totally made my day too!! Taelin & I played while Dalin played Batman and then we all got ready and went to our 4D ultrasound.  It was so fun seeing our little baby Amika inside of my belly.  Taelin was really cute and would point at the screen and say BABY, and then point at my belly and say BABY.  He was really excited to see his baby sister.  He was a stinker for about 3 min because he wanted me to hold him, but I couldn't.  The pics turned out okay, Amika was sleeping and would not wake up, little stinker, so the pics aren't the greatest. But we did get a video of it as well, and so that's pretty cool.  I am so excited to meet her and take care of her.  After our ultrasound we came home and went to our neighbors going away party.  They had a big bounce house and a lot of good food.    I am going to be sad when Julie and her family leave. They are such nice people and Taelin has so much fun playing with Kyson.  We all had so much fun. 

Love weekends!! but this one was especially nice and relaxing and fun!
stay tuned for pictures of this amazing day:)

No comments: