Sunday, November 27, 2011

Day after Thanksgiving

My husband is amazing!!!! The day after Thanksgiving he woke up at 5am to go to Kadena's BX to get me a Christmas Tree...and of course a game for his birthday.  I was so happy when he came home with a 6 ft PRE LITE Christmas Tree.  Taelin & I put up the Christmas tree and I think it looks great!
So excited

Taelin is the best helper!

What a handsome young boy!

Our Japanese Ornament

Taelin's Batman Ornament

Our Christmas Tree with our Christmas dog that sings Jingle Bells

So pretty!
 That afternoon we headed down to White Beach to have some lunch with our friends the Poppells.  They had made steak fajitas.  They tasted DELICIOUS! We had a fun time playing on the beach and Taelin had fun playing on the toys with his friend Sephanie.  I LOVED that we were on a beach THE DAY AFTER THANKSGIVING! And the weather was warm enough for Taelin to play in the water.  Love living on an island!
Riding the horses!

Running to the playground

going down the slide

Had so much fun on the See-Saw

Seriously he was so happy!

Sephanie was having fun too!

Going down the slide together. Don't know why Taelin's tongue is sticking out

What a handsome boy!

Tongue sticking out again! Silly boy!
We had such a fun day! Love that Christmas is right around the corner:) I am going to miss family for sure but am so happy that I have Dalin & Taelin to celebrate the holidays with:!)

No comments: