Saturday, November 12, 2011

Party, 4D ultrasound, Re-arraged house, and Videos

Saturday the 5th our friends had a going away party.  We re going to miss the Sauborns so much.  They have been such great friends and Taelin has so much fun playing with Kyson.  It was a great party.  Taelin had a lot of fun in the bounce house

Such a cool bounce house! Basketball hoop inside and slide on the side!

Playing some frisbee

Saturday the 5th we had a super saturday that was so much fun.  We were spiritually fed by our branch president Young and then made the picture above...I think it turned out so dang cute.  And then we had a great lunch.  I seiously love our Branch and I am so glad that the church is over here because they are my family over here and I love them so much. 
Saturday the 5th we also got to go get a 4D ultrasound. It was so fun to see Amika inside of me.  I am so excited to meet her in a couple of weeks! Taelin was so cute too.  He kept pointing to the screen and saying BABY, and then pointing to my belly and saying Baby.  He is so excited to meet his baby sister.  The pics weren't the best because Amika was being a stinker and wouldn't wake up.  She was sleeping on her stomach with her hands close to her face (just how I sleep) and was facing my back...so not the best pics...but it was totally worth it!

Side Profile pic


Taelins new play room that Dalin put together for me! He loves it

The front room....our movies are now put into binders...since Taelin would take them down everyday and would open them

the front room! I seriously LOVE the layout!! Dalin loves it too because he says it's good for gaming! haha

1 comment:

Annette said...

GAAAH!!! Best videos ever!!! Seriously - you guys are such an adorable family! No wonder Taelin is such a happy little boy - his parents are so great and play with him and give him awesome praise and just have fun!!! Love it Jen! :)