Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Amikas Side of her room

Amikas side of her room is done!! Paint is done:) and Cherry Blossoms on the wall (Thanks to Liz Tennyson and Alli Schooley), and the amazing letters that Erica Pedersen did for her.  I love how it turned out!
Taping...the WORSE PART!

Starting to paint

Taelin is seriously THE BEST HELPER!

Love that he is having so much fun painting even though their is NO paint on that! haha

The walls are all painted:)

Tree Branch put on

Cherry Blossoms put on

Alli was an AMAZING help! couldn't of done it without her!!

The wall!!! HUNG WITH HER NAME! It turned out amazing! Cannot wait to get the bedding now:) Then her room will be complete!

Something I made to hang her bows on:) They didn't have an A, so I got an N..either for Naomi or Nelson:) I really like how it turned out! My next project is to find something for me to hang her head bands on:)

No comments: