Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Dalin's Quarter of A Century Birthday Party

Dalin is turning 25 on the 28th of the month, so I decided I wanted to have a QUARTER OF A CENTURY PARTY for him.  My friend Brandie is an amazing Cake Maker and decorator, and she made this most amazing cake!!!! It taste awesome!!! Everything was about quarters that day:)  I threw a surprise birthday party for him the 19th of Nov at the bowling alley.  He had no idea:) Way better surprise party then the one I threw him when we were engaged:) GO ME! It was so much fun! We all got to play about 4 games too...and it only cost $9.50 for the whole time! Gotta love the military:)
The amazing cake!



Blowing out candles

Brandie, Dalin, & I with the amazing cake

My friend Megan taught me how to make an Apple Pie (Dalin's favorite pie) and it turned out DELICIOUS!

Taelin can carry a 6 lb ball all by himself:) He was having the time of his life

HAPPY 25 DALIN!

I was doing HORRIBLE!! Taelin was beating me!!! Not a good game!

The group of guys! Boda, Taelin, Dalin, Chris, Joe, and Van

Taelin eating the cake:)

I just LOVED Dalin's shoes..I wish he could have taken them home.  Love the old man look!:)

Taelin found these chairs and was having fun moving them around

Our little family!:)

Anissa was so good at getting gutter balls:)

The girls game:) I almost won! SO happy i broke 100! way better game for me:)

No comments: