Sunday, November 27, 2011

Thanksgiving Day

The day before Thanksgiving Dalin's work put on a Thanksgiving potluck that was REALLY good and a lot of fun.  I didn't take my camera, so no pics on that day. 
Thanksgiving Day was really relaxing.  After Turkey Bowl we had a lot of fun as a family jut hanging out.  I was really missing being with a lot of family though.  That night we were invited to a Thanksgiving dinner at Sgt. Laurels house.  There was SO much food and it was so DELICIOUS! I love the sweet potatoes! This year the sweet potatoes were made with walnuts in them...and it was really good.  The turkey was the most moist turkey I have EVER had.  And of course the desserts were AMAZING. Taelin had fun throwing a football, chasing girls around the house, and watching the movie UP.  It was really a fun Thanksgiving. 



No comments: