Tuesday, August 23, 2011

SATURDAY FUN

Saturday's are ALWAYS so much fun, because Dalin is home:) Well this Saturday was REALLY fun, even though Dalin had to work 6am-noon.  Taelin & I cleaned the house and played with his toys.  Dalin came home and we ate lunch together and off to bed for Dalin and we thought Taelin....Taelin was NOT tired!! So he came outside with me and helped set up Olivia's birthday party.  He is seriously such a great helper.  We came inside around 130pm to watch CHICKEN LITTLE (his new favorite movie) and he was asleep with in 10 min.  So I put him in his bed, and HE DID AWESOME! I made some brownies and then did some relaxing before the birthday party.  Olivia's party was at 3 and it was so much fun.  Taelin woke up around 310, and we got him in his swimming suit and went to the party.  They had a bouncy house, great food, and a swimming pool to play in, and Kyson's tramp to jump on. 




Taelin had A LOT of fun this bouncy house because it was smaller, and it had a slide!! It was seriously so cool!!!! He also enjoyed jumping on the tramp with all of the kids.  I helped Allison make Olivia's cake, and it turned out so good. Taelin waited so patiently (with plate in hand, standing right next to the cake) for it to be his turn to have some of the cake.  He is so funny! We ate some cake and then it was time to leave. I was having a girls night at Tara Osowski's house, and Dalin & Taelin were having a dudes night with Chris and Jaxen.  My girls night was so much fun.  Renee Jones and Erica Pedersen were their and a couple of other people i didn't know.  Tara made some yummy chicken and we had some dinner and chit chatted.  I brought over my gluten free brownies and those were a huge hit.  We played a couple of games of Scatagories and then Taelin & Dalin showed up.  I love the game Scatagories.  I remember playing this game back at home, and my mom would ALWAYS win.  I had a really fun time with my girls!! We are going to try to plan one once a month!!
Dalin & Taelin had a lot of fun too! They went bowling and bowled 2 games.  Taelin won 1 game, and Jaxen won 1 game.  They got ice cream afterwards and then went to the bookstore.  Taelin picked out THE ITSY BITSY SPIDER book and a THOR coloring book.  How fun! I loved hearing all about their fun night and how much fun they had.  It was a GREAT SATURDAY!
We got home and put Taelin to bed, and then Dalin & I fell asleep watching NEXT. 

No comments: