Friday, August 26, 2011

20 week apt

Today I went in for my 20 week apt. It's crazy to think that I'm already half way done.  we are so excited to meet baby Amika.  I have gained 9 lbs and am doing great. The babies heartbeat was 142 and is looking great. All of my test results came back negative, which is always a good sign.
Here is the babies development at 20 weeks:
  • Approximate length 10 in, weight 12 oz
  • The baby moves around a lot, but the mother just begins to feel faint movements called "quickening" and maybe some hiccups, small spasms, or twitching in the lower abdomen
  • Her brain is beginning to grow rapidly during this week
  • Her uterus has completely formed
  • The hair on the baby's head is starting to appear
Here is a pic of me at 20 weeks:)


1 comment:

Kaylene said...

Lookin' good Jennie!