Monday, August 15, 2011

Saturday Fun with the Pedersens


saturday are always so much fun because we get to spend time with our best friends the PEDERSENS! This particular Saturday (July 9th) was a lot of fun. We had dinner and then played a lot of wii.  We love the wii, and I totally sucked at Mario Kart!! I need to practice some more.  Here are pics from our fun night!
Erica totally into it, and Taelin concentrating on the screen

It was Taelin's and Jaxens turn to play.  They loved that!

Erica & Chris battling it out!

Taelin wanted to wear this way cute hat.  I think he looked SO handsome in it!

Seriously SO handsome!

yes!! cute!!

The boys put together a train set, while Erica and I were playing Just Dance 2! We all had so much fun!

Taelin loves TRAIN SETS! Now I know what to get him for a next toy!

The finished product! All boys, and I mean ALL boys had so much fun with this toy!
FINALLY FIGURED OUT HOW TO SET UP THE TRAIN TRACKS TO MAKE IT WORK!!

No comments: