Wednesday, August 31, 2011

loving having daddy home

Now that Dalins exercise is over we see him so much more and Taelin & I are LOVING it!!! Dalin borrowed Football 2012 for the playstation and LOVED IT! Taelin loves watching him play football, especially when Dalins team is BSU.  We cannot wait for football season to start this Saturday! Anyways Dalin won the BCS game and Taelin was so proud of daddy.  This is how Taeliin wanted to watch daddy play football:)

 Taelin was also enjoying some candy corn:)  Thanks Erica for buying them for me!!!

yesterday was not a good day for me.  I woke up feeling sooo weak and sick.  Taelin was the best doctor while Dalin was gone.  Dalin surprised us at lunch time and came home for 1.5 hours to play with Taelin & take care of me:)  I love him so much.  That night Dalin took Taelin to the park while I got to relax some more.  Taelin had fun chasing a puppy around the park.  He is so into puppies right now it really makes me miss Macie.  We watched some of Americas Got Talent and then Dalin & Taelin played some of the wii before bedtime.  I love my family so much and am so happy that I get them FOREVER! I love that Taelin loves his mommy & daddy so much and cries when daddy leaves for work.  We are so excited for Amika to join our family in a couple of months! couldn't be happier!

No comments: