Thursday, October 6, 2011

Taelin & Jaxen

Jaxen got to come and play with Taelin Monday morning because Erica had a dentist apt:)  They had so much fun and of course played with EVERY toy!


Tuesday Jaxen got to play again because Erica had a doctors apt:)  They had a blast again and LOVED watching Tangled:)  This is Taelin's most favorite movie right now. We watched it 2 times that day.  I love the outfit that Taelin wanted to wear...a tie, no pants, and his church shoes...he has got some style:) Kyson came over and played from 4-6 while his mommy went and taught Zumba.  Taelin had such a fun day with his friends! I am so happy that he has such awesome friends over here:)
Showing off his outfit
Dancing to the music when Ken is modeling his clothes for Barbie in Toy Story 3:)
showing me his way cool outfit again

Taelin helped me vacuum that night, but he didn't want me to take a picture of him so he ran away. silly little boy!

1 comment:

Annette said...

LOVE love love all your blogs! :) I love keeping up with what you're doing and Taelin can't get cuter, I swear!!!!! :) What a silly willy!