Sunday, October 2, 2011

Dancing, Piano, and stuff

Here are some videos of Taelin Dancing...with his shorts on his head...what a silly boy!
Also a video of Taelin playing the piano...maybe he will become a great piano player like my mother and brother...I hope so!
My dad sent some videos of him mowing the lawn and Taelin was so excited to watch the videos.  He kept answering Grandpas questions and wanted so bad to help him mow the lawn.  It was ADORABLE!

This pic is of Taelin putting his hand on Grandpas shoulders, because grandpa asked him if he wanted to ride on his shoulders. 

So happy.  we watched these videos 1000000 times i swear! Thanks Grandpa:)
Was getting ready for the day and found Taelin hiding in my bed! What a silly boy!
He is saying  BOO to me in this pic

1 comment:

TaNnKeNz said...

very cute Jen! Can you post more pictures that show your cute prego belly? I miss you lots! So glad all is well with you!