Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Halloween Party

Saturday the 22nd we went to our friends house (Krista and Jon bakers) to have a Halloween Party and to celebrate their daughters 1 year birthday.  There was a bunch of good food to eat and they played the movie Hocus Pocus outside.  Taelin had a lot of fun chasing around all of the girls.  It was a lot of fun.  Kids came up to Dalin & I and tried to eat us...haha After the party Dalin had to go and scare the girls that he volunteer coaches for.  Taelin & I went with him as well as Chris and 3 other people.  We managed to get into the coaches house by having one of the girls crawl through the doggie door to let us all in.  The girls came in groups of about 6 into the house and we scared them like crazy!!!! Taelin was all for the scaring BEFORE, but once the girls started screaming he was SO SCARED! I have never seen him so scared in my life. He was holding onto me like no other.  We finally went outside in the backyard and sang songs until all of the groups had gone through.  When it was over he said he had fun and wanted more....so I guess I'm not the worse mother anymore...haha I think that I should win the MOTHER OF THE DAY AWARD though...haha  I don't think I will be taking him to scary things like that for a very long time! Below are pics from our night:)

Taelin wanted to take his costume off right away...haha He wasn't very happy with us because we had to wake him up to go to the party

Mad at us

Trying to take his costume off

Told him that if he smiled for 1 pic he would get a trick or treat candy sucker! That made him smile:)

Some of the people at the party

Taelin sliding down the slide in his monkey costume

The set up outside

Taelin liked to play with these pumpkins

Kaley's 1 year birthday party:)

PEAS & CARROTS!

Our Halloween family:)
 Taelin was on a SUGAR HIGH at the party and was doing all sorts of tricks with Dalin.  Well when all the kids came inside they wanted to join in on the fun too.  I think that Dalin is going to do AMAZING with Amika:)
Doing some push ups!

Taelin is holding onto that girl so tight! haha

What a silly little dude!

THESE GIRLS ALL WANTED TO TAKE A PICTURE WITH DALIN!! THEY LOVED HIM! AND I DON'T BLAME THEM:)

Taelin wearing the mask that Dalin wore to scare the girls...Taelin loves Monsters, so he had a lot of fun wearing that mask BEFORE the scaring began

Going to scare Chris

CREEPY!!!

3 comments:

Mel said...

we have the same monkey costume! so cute! you guys sure keep busy w/ all sorts of fun there :)

nelsonslatestcraze.com said...

I love that little MONKEY!!!!!

Annette said...

freaking cute little monkey!!!