Thursday, October 6, 2011

26 weeks

BABIES DEVELOPMENT:) 
  • Approximate length 14 inches, weight 2 to 2.5 pounds.
  • Babies will kick most frequently in the seventh month, usually at night and early morning.
  • Her eyelids have opened.
  • Her lungs are capable of breathing in air. The alveoli begin secreting "surfactant," which keeps them from collapsing.
  • At this point, she is only taking in small breaths of fluid in the womb, but she could survive and breathe outside the womb with medical assistance.
I am feeling great! Have to take things slowly, or my body will KILL ME that night and the next day.  Love that I can still go on walks with her:) Can't really eat bread, taste REALLY GROSS to me! I have to really be in the mood for it, so most of the time for lunch I have nachos or meat and cheese or a cheese taco.  :)
Cannot wait to meet our little Amika Naomi in a 3 months:)

No comments: