Thursday, October 6, 2011

MAKING HALLOWEEN COOKIES

Taelin and I were in the kitchen A LOT Wednesday the 5th.  We decided to make Halloween Sugar cookies for our friends:) We ended up making 72 cookies!! Talk about CRAZY! But it was so much fun...and Taelin had so much fun rolling out the dough and pushing in the cookie cutter and playing in the flour. Enjoy the pics:) 
Pushing in the ghost
Showing me the pumpkin

And the ghost
And the cat

he LOVED the ghost!

playing in the flour


rolling out the dough

putting the flour in his hair

wahoo all baked:)

ghost frosted:)

pumpkins:)

more pumpkins with a different frosting, i like these ones more
the cats
I frosted the cookies during his nap time and it took me about 1 hour!!! my back and body were so tired! i was so happy that he took a 2.5 hour nap that day so I could take a 30 min nap:) I also did 3 loads of laundry that day and we went to scouts that night.  BUSY BUSY DAY! but so much fun!

No comments: