Wednesday, June 15, 2011

what a fun week!!!

Tuesday I got to learn how to make 3 different kind of bows, I only wanted to learn 2, because the 3rd one looked way to hard and way to time consuming, so I just made these 2!! I can't wait to have a girl sometime so I can make her so many cute bows! :) it was so much fun!

Wednesday Taelin & I had a lot of fun playing inside. Taelin's new favorite thing to do is dump out all of his toys and see what he wants to play with.  He decided to build this (see pics below) and go around in circles with it and swing it.  It was cute!
Here he is building it

ready to swing it

walking in a circle

gosh he loved this game!below is a video of what he liked to do:)
 
 Taelin is getting so good at hitting a ball with his bat.  He seriously is so talented with sports and his hand/eye coordination.  I love it!
Thursday we recieved an awesome package from Dalin's parents:) They sent us 8 movies, a BRONCO FOOTBALL, WITH A BRONCO BEAR INSIDE, and a book (there was an old lady who swallowed a fly).  I love getting packages in the mail!! Thanks for the fun stuff! We love it! That night we fed 3 other marines dinner. Dalin made amazing pancakes and scrambled eggs, and I made the hashbrowns.  It was so good! I love having breakfast for dinner. 
Here is a 9 week pic of me....starting to show....a little bit earlier.....but my tummy already knows what to do.....and i cannot wait to hear the heartbeat!
I had to put this picture on, because i'm laughing in it because Taelin was sitting behind Dalin while he was taking the picture and was doing the cutest cheese smile because I was smiling! It was adorable!
Friday Taelin wanted to go swing so I decided to take him to the park...well on the way to the park he saw a basketball court with a basketball....so of course he wanted to play basketball! he really liked to dribble the ball and then pass it to me so I could shoot it, since he couldn't reach the hoop.  We played for about 25 min, and then went and played on the playground. 

Here he is pointing to himself, because I asked if he wanted me or him to shoot the ball.  How adorable

dribbling the ball

what a handsome boy! Below is a video of him playing basketball

On our way down to the playground I found these cool trees!!!!! They are so sweet looking!


about 2 min after we got down to the playground some 3rd graders came out for their play time.  This little boy who is pushing Taelin on the swing LOVED Taelin.  He played follow the leader with Taelin, and Taelin was the leader...and then he pushed Taelin on the swing.  He played with him the whole time...it was for about 10-15 min.  What a cute little boy.  Taelin loved it!




Annette this pic is for you!! Cuz you told me to take pics of this when I was skyping you:) so here ya go!! taelin loves to climb up onto the table and put the basketball hoop close to him, so he knows for sure he can make it! haha

Friday Taelin & I  went to the pool while daddy was at work; and of course Taelin had so much fun.  We went with some of his friends, but he just wanted to jump off of this into the pool. 

I think he is pointing to a bug in the pool

He also loved to just sit on the edge and kick his legs.  It was so cute! I can't wait to start swimming lessons next week:)

He also loved to walk along this around the pool.....what a silly boy

Boda (our friend who Dalin works with) came to the pool, and Taelin wanted to go in the pool with him. 
Saturday Dalin had to work 7-3, which was a bummer...and Taelin wasn't feeling so well....he's teething and so his nose is so bad and he has a fever, and he got a little cough...so we stayed inside all day long...and surprisingly we had so much fun!!! Taelin loves to play outside...but I wanted to keep him inside to get feeling better; and the heat was not doing so well for me either.  Well, When Daddy got home from work he wanted Taelin to help him wash his bike.  Taelin was so happy to help him! He is such a good little helper!:)


he really liked to play in the bowl of soap!


Then he wanted to watch our neighbor mow his lawn!! Gosh this kid loves lawn mowers!!

PRETTY COOL!!!! Love this pic!
Sunday Dalin & I gave talks in church.  We spoke about Testimony's.  Taelin wasn't doing so well that morning, and was so miserable all day, and was napping when we had to go to church....we were really missing grandparents at a time like this.....well we woke him up and we went to church, gave our talks, and left after sacrament meeting.  Taelin slept a little bit more when we came home and all hung out.  Taelin helped make some brownies with mom (he loves helping me). You would never know that this kid is sick....look at these pics! 


Dalin made the most amazing ribs, with cheese broccoli, corn, and cherries! SOOOOOO GOOD!

4 comments:

Mindy said...

jen i love the new design for the blog =) so cute! Plus taelin is just such a cutie! miss you!

Debbie Bradshaw said...

love love love love everything but especially the videos. what a talented little boy.

Annette said...

So many great pics and videos!!! Love your little tummy!!! Thanks for putting up those pics I wanted you to take haha, silly little kid you've got there! xoxo :)

Mel said...

taelin really is talented! keep it up buddy!