Saturday, June 25, 2011

Fathers Day

Fathers day was so much fun! I love that there is 1 day out of the whole year where we get to honor our fathers!!  I love my dad so much and I am so lucky that he is my dad! He is a wonderful man and I look up to him in so many ways!I love that Dalin is the father to taelin.  He is an amazing father.  He is so kind, funny, patient, loving, fun, and so many more things. Taelin loves Dalin so much too! I love you Dalin and I am so happy that you get to be a father to another child very soon!
this is what Dalin woke up to:) A collage frame, a letter from Taelin and myself, a Star Wars Game, and 2 tickets to see Green Lantern when it came here:)


I love this pic, Dalin is yawning, and Taelin is so happy to give Daddy his presents!

Fathers Day Breakfast, Waffles, Eggs and Hashbrowns!
We had a great time at church, the talks were great, and Taelin only wanted to be with Dalin at church.  He would only go to nursery if Dalin stayed with him, or if he was with us in class...well I tried to take Taelin to nursery so Dalin could have a break...and he stayed with me...and he colored some pictures for Dalin for Fathers Day.  We had a very enjoyable relaxing day after church and Dalin played his new STAR WARS Game that he got. 
Fathers Day dinner! Chicken Broccoli Casserole, Corn on the Cob and Apples! So yummy!


Fathers Day Cake!


Ready to eat it...

Dalin being Dalin playing with knives.....


Cutting the cake!

YUMMY Cake!
Here are a few pics of Taelin on Fathers day! he is such a cute kid!! And he has the best dad in the whole wide world!


He likes to put the dog toy around his neck...silly boy!

Chili and I on Fathers Day!

1 comment:

Annette said...

such awesome pictures!!! This post and the next one under it - i love them!! I love your cake, and the father's day collage, and the pic of Taelin and Dalin swinging with Taelin pointing to him, so precious, and the one of Taelin looking right at the camera probably after he ate cake, his eyes look so green and he is such a cutie pie!!! I just miss you all so so much, and I love looking at your blogs!!! Miss you!