Monday, June 20, 2011

Baby #2

Friday the 17th of June we got to go to the doctor and see our baby! I love have ultrasounds.  The baby was moving so much.  The baby is so small, just a little peanut.  Our due date is Jan 5, 2012, the day after our anniversary....please baby don't come on our anniversary....:) Taelin just wanted me to hold him when the doctor was showing us the baby....so dalin held his lower body and he rested on my chest.  I am actually feeling really good with this baby.  The beginning weeks I felt really nauseated, but never threw up, and now I am feeling good.  I just take it a day at a time.  I want pizza or Italian food all the time, and of course any kind of treat.  I'm trying to eat healthier with his pregnancy, so hopefully I do. I am trying to work out at least 3-4 times a week as well, I was doing Zumba, but all the jumping around and fast paced makes me get sick....so now I'm back to the machines. 
Here are some pics of baby #2:)

1 comment:

Lisa Marie said...

I didn't know you were pregnant again! Congrats, that's awesome!