Sunday, June 12, 2011

23rd birthday

I had the BEST birthday ever!!! I turned 23, and dalin SPOILED me rotten!! I loved it! We started the morning off with me opening some of my presents...Taelin was the best helper....

well kind of...he thought they were HIS presents, and would not let me help him open it! it was so funny!

he wanted to smell the good spray with me

and he wanted to put the lotion back into the wrapping paper

I was so happy when I opened this present.....THE STARDUST necklace from park lane!!! i love it! Thank you Wes & ReNea

this is how happy i was:)

After we opened presents Taelin helped Dalin make me my birthday breakfast:)
Here i am sitting in the birthday chair

my favorite FRENCH TOAST, yummy eggs, banana, and Orange Juice! SO GOOD! thanks honey and Taelin! It was delicious!
After breakfast we played inside and went for a little walk outside.  Taelin loves to play with his sunglasses! He looks so cute in them too!

Taelin went down for a nap around 1030, and we had to wake him up so he could go and play with Jaxen for the rest of the day while Dalin spoiled me more:) HE TOOK ME PARA SAILING! I have always wanted to go Para Sailing, and I was so happy to share it with Dalin.  While we were waiting I found this fun machine.....haha

About to go Para Sailing!!! I love him!

This is what we did:) We didn't get to take our camera with us, because we didn't want it to drop into the ocean....so I was kind of bummed that we didn't get any pics....but it was so much fun!! So relaxing! At the beginning I wasn't sitting in my harness very well, and so I thought i was going to fall out and I wanted get down....but then I adjusted myself and it was SO MUCH BETTER! I loved being able to share this moment with Dalin!!! There was a little bit of wind, so the boat would just stop and we would fly around like a kite! It was so cool!
After we went para sailing I wasn't feeling so good, so we came home and watched an episode of PARENTHOOD (loved it), got ready, and went to the store really quick.  Then we headed to Camp Foster to go see THOR! It was such a good movie! Dalin & I loved it.  We got some treats for the movie too which were so good! I love seeing movies on base.....our total price for tickets and treats was only $19:)
After our movie Dalin took me to 4 SEASONS STEAK HOUSE! We had heard that this place was on the top 10 places to eat in Okinawa, so it was so nice that Dalin wanted to take me there. 



We started out with some really good soup

then moved onto the most AMAZING bread i've ever had!

Then had some of the salad...wasn't a big fan of the salad...but Dalin loved it! so he ate mine too!

I'm not very good at using Chop Sticks, I try and try to learn, but I just haven't been able to grasp it yet...so I was stabbing my food with the chop sticks....well the workers saw me doing that...so they brought me out a fork....it was kind of embarrassing...but i was glad that I could finally eat my food:)
Here I am eating my really good Potatoes and veggies

Grilling the food right in front of us! I love restaurants like this!

cooking the spaghetti

cooking Dalin's Lobster...SICK!

More Spaghetti

My dinner plate!!! Gosh so good!! and I actually ate all of my food....I didn't have to take a to go box...I was so proud of myself! I love it, cuz over here they give you a lot of food, but it's in smaller portions...they aren't trying to fatten you up like they do in the states! haha My steak was so good too!!!!!! Way better than Texas Roadhouse steak! and I loved that it was already cut into small pieces for me:)

Dalin's lobster! He LOVED it!
Dalin enjoying ALL of his lobster! He made me taste it, and I was not a big fan....to chewy and just a weird taste....glad he likes it though

Happy birthday to me!!:) Best dinner! Thanks Dalin! I love you!

A statue at the restaurant...it reads "scratch my belly, I give you good luck! haha
A poster with a bunch of different cows
Right outside of the restaurant


Dinner was amazing, I was so stuffed that I didn't even want dessert...and that's weird for me!! We finished dinner around 1030, and came home and enjoyed an evening to ourselves:) Taelin got to have a spend the night with Jaxen.  :) We went and picked him up around 830 am Sunday and he didn't want to come home with us. He had so much fun with Jaxen.  They went to a pool, and Taelin went down on the slide all by himself, and they played at Jaxens house, watched Gnomeo & Juliet ( I love this movie, so cute!), and then went to bed. Taelin slept in Jaxen's little cars bed and did great.  He fell out of it 1 time, but other than that he slept great.  I am so glad that he has such a fun friend over here!
I also got some amazing snicker-doodle cookies from me neighbor Allison, some chocolate chip cookies from the Bodas, and I had already made No Bakes earlier that week....so I didn't want my birthday treat right then...I had eaten enough sweets for awhile.....haha So yesterday (the 12th) Dalin made me my Dark Chocolate with chocolate chip Giradhelli (sp) brownies.  They were so delicious!!

yummy!!!!!

taelin saying CHEESE.....haha

making my wish!
eating my plate of pure amazingness!

Taelin was full and didn't want to finish his, so he gave it to me...and then to dad....I couldn't even finish my whole brownie, they were so rich!! But so good!
 Below are some of my presents:) I am waiting on another frame (it got broken on it's way over here) JUST DANCE 2, and 2 movies:) Thank you mom and dad, Wes & ReNea, and my husband for the presents! I love them!

1 comment:

Annette said...

Fun Jen! And I love your new style and design/background to your bloggy :)