Friday, June 3, 2011

Taelin Jacob Nelson

This post is a shout out to our son Taelin Jacob Nelson.  I love him so much and am so thankful for him.  He is the greatest kid any parent could ask for.  He is so kind, loving, handsome, sweet, funny, smart, athletic, patient, understanding, obedient kid. I love Taelin so much because he ALWAYS wants us to do things as a family.  He does things just with daddy, and only with mommy....but before the activity begins he wants so badly for the other parent to come with him.  He starts crying and pointing for us to come with him, and I LOVE that about him! Because he loves it when we are together as a family!!!! It makes me so happy that he loves when we do things together and that he always wants to be with us.  I hope that never changes.  Taelin always remember that I love you so much and will do anything for you!
xoxox
Mommy!

No comments: