Monday, June 20, 2011

just some randomness

A fort I made Taelin after nap time

Peeking out to say HELLO!

Looking in the mirror at how cool he looks in daddy's sun glasses!!

he does look so cute!!!!!

I made this frame!!! and I want to make more!! Someday I want a Cricut machine!!! They rock! This lady from another branch taught us how to make these, and then we had amazing lunch and chatted! It was a fun time to hang out with girls without taelin. 

Taelin putting on daddy's shorts

Pulling them up

Pulling them up higher

We got Taelin this swimming pool at the BX for $8.95:) He wanted to hide in it.....try and find him...

you see his little hand?

He seriously LOVED it!! look at how happy he is!

what a fun toy!

wahoo!
Taelin LOVES I SPY BOOKS! And he is getting so good at them too.  This is a book that we got at the library, and he knew almost EVERY picture! What a smarty pants!
Sitting on the ground watching a movie.  Taelin loves it when we lay down like this. 
Taelin LOVES to play this game every day! I love it!

No comments: