Saturday, March 26, 2011

Visiting Macie Mae

This weekend we got to go visit Macie Mae and boy was she so excited to see us! I haven't seen her that excited in a long time!!! It was so much fun!! I was nervous if she would remember me, and she FOR SURE remembered who we were!! She is the same Macie Mae with just a little bit more meat on her bones:) She was very sad when I had to leave and was following me outside....poor little girl!!!! I hope that she forgot all about it now, seeing that she has a big family to love and care for her!! WE LOVE YOU MACIE MAE!


Taelin giving Macie Mae a hug:)

So happy so play with each other again!

Giving Kisses!:)

Playing with her toy! This new boy loves her to death!

Taelin wants her toy and is saying YA in this pic

Trying to steal the toy

No comments: