Thursday, March 17, 2011

St Patty's Day

i LOVE St. Patty's Day, cuz I LOVE GREEN Food! It's the best! Started out the day going to the best ZUMBA class ever with Annette, and then came home and made the best GREEN food! It was GREEN waffles, with GREEN milk, hasbrowns, bacon, and sausage.  Taelin loved it too, which is GREAT!
I also made Taelin a Lucky Leprechaun Puppet, that he didn't show to much interest in, and I also made a Lucky Leprechaun Door hanger...Taelin even helped me glue it together.  He really like this one and would carry it around with him, and liked hanging it on the door.  The weather was a little bit nicer today, so we got to go outside and play, which taelin LOVED!! we  of course played BASKETBALL, and he popped some bubbles.  Taelin got to hang out with Grandpa tonight while Annette, Mom and I went to the stake Relief Society Birthday Party.  Taelin and Grandpa played and played and went to the store and Talein even got a bath.  He LOVED it.  The Relief Society this was so much fun.  They did a really amazing play about Relief Society and how we are all sisters in zion and are here to help one another, and also had awesome refreshements (fruit dish with amazing fruit dip, veggie tray, such good rolls, and cake).  It rocked!! We also helped tie some fleece blankets for the Ronald McDonald House.  Whenever I leave Taelin I hate it, but I LOVE that when I come home he is so excited to see me and runs up to me and hugs me!! Tonight I was talking on the phone to Tyler, and Taelin came up to me and wanted me to hold him, and then he looked at me and gave me a kiss and then layed his head on my shoulder.  it was ADORABLE! I love him!  All in All TODAY WAS A GREAT DAY!! and the best part was that I got to talk to Dalin today for probably 1 hour!!!!!! I LOVE HIM SO MUCH AND MISS HIM A LOT TOO! We cannot wait to be together again SOON....hopefully:) Here are some pics from our fun day!:) Hope you all had a good St Patty's Day too!





1 comment:

Annette said...

I love Taelin's face when he's eating his green waffles! haha