Monday, March 14, 2011

Taelin's Favorite Things

Taelin's Favorite Things right now are.............
MOTORCYCLES
& BASKETBALL!!!!!
He makes the best Motorcycle noise ever, and he gets so excited if he sees/hears a motorcycle when we are in the car!!! 
We went and visited my work today, and my boss let him take home this BSU trash can...boy was Taelin so excited!!! This is what he really likes to do with it:) 





 
Seriously, what a goof ball!!!! I love him!! 
 And I swear, when he grows up he will play basketball!!!!! HE LOVES IT SO MUCH!! everyday when we get the newspaper he has to look at the sports page and just points and points to the basketball!! He sometimes has to carry the paper around the house because he LOVES it so much!!! It's so stinking cute!! I love when the weather is so nice and I get to take him outside so he can run, dribble, jump, and shoot his basketball!! he gets the biggest smile on his face!! HE IS SO ADORABLE!


 He really wanted his toy Jesse to come and play with him too! I love how happy he is:)

1 comment:

Annette said...

and:

drumming
kicking
spinning
climbing

:)