Friday, March 11, 2011

Making A Jean Quilt

Annette is in the process of making a QUEEN JEAN QUILT, and I loved it.  Well, she had some left over little squares that her and my mom had cut out YEARS ago and didn't know what to do with them.  So I decided it would be cute to make a baby jean quilt for my friends baby shower:) Now that I have so much time on my hands I like to fill it with some crafts while Taelin is sleeping:) Annette and I had so much fun making it and made it in 2 days!!:) We were super proud of ourselves!! I couldn't of made it without her. Here is what we did!!!

We laid all of the jeans out in a cute pattern:)













I sewed the 1 row together, and Annette sewed the rows together, and of course did all of the pinning...such a great process!:)   











We had to Iron all of them, and Taelin was such a good helper:)


SEWED TOGETHER, now time to go to Joanns for some fabric for the back:)
The fabric I chose:) so cute!!! we sewed a border around next

Then sewed the back together and put the batting inside..then Annette was so kind and hand stitched up the last side:)



We also tied it:) The front side! SO AWESOME!!

The back side complete:) Taelin loved it, so I know that baby T will love it too!! It was such a fun project and I love how it turned out!! I hope that I can make one again, all by myself:)

1 comment:

Mindy said...

oh my gosh make me one!