Friday, April 1, 2011

Our Week!

This week has been A LOT of fun!! Annette and I have been going to Golds Gym for the last like 15 days, because we got a FREE  10 day pass ( and forgot to punch the hole sometimes:) and have LOVED it.  We would do Zumba on Thursdays, which was so much fun, and then all of the other days we would do this amazing machine that is like an elliptical and stair stepper, but so much better, and then do some weights! I love working out and I'm sad our days are up. 

Lets see, I also went back to work for a couple hours a week and feel like a dork, because my work has said good bye to me like 4 times, but I love the people I work with.  My friend watches Taelin 2 of the days, and she has 2 little boys and so Taelin loves that because he has 2 friends to play with!! Then the other day his grammy Nelson watches him and of course he LOVES that too!!
When we weren't outside, because the weather is CRAZY here in boise, this is what we would do:

Taelin likes to play Harry Potter and do some spells with Aunt net!
I love this pic!

Taelin helped me build this tall thing, and he is about to kick it over! notice he is
wearing his church shoes, his MOST FAVORITE shoes of all time!
Taelin eating some yummy cereal and is going to help
grandma grate some cheese!

Taelin likes to put things over his head and scream/talk into them!

here he is screaming with it over his head! he was having the time of his life!




The weather was FINALLY nice the last couple of days, so we of course had so much fun outside!! Taelin LOVES to SWING more than anything!!! We also would jump, play in the shed, kick the balls, do sidewalk chalk, ride the bike or the scooter, play baseball, swing, swing, swing, clean up the yard, watch some birds and air planes, and chase a motorcycle! Taeiln had the time of his life outside!!!
While we were playing outside I heard a motorcycle go down our street, so Taelin & I ran in the front yard to see if we could see it, we did and Taelin wanted to chase it.  So we followed the motorcycle to it's owner, and Taelin just stared at it for about 5 min, it was so cute! Then the man got on his motorcycle and rode it again, that made Taelin so happy!!!! Taelin just kept making Motorcycle noises the whole time!! The guy rode it back to his home, so then I told Taelin it was time to go back home, he was NOT happy with that idea so I had to pick him up and walk him back home! But when he got into the backyard he was so excited to see all the balls he could play with!! It was so cute! Here are some cute pics of us playing outside the last couple of days:) Oh and Taelin is really hoping now that Grandpa is home that he can mow the lawn with him before we move.  :) so cute!!
This afternoon we did some yard work to surprise my dad when he came home.
We picked up A BUNCH of pine cones, Taelin had a lot of fun putting
them in his bucket:)
And then we raked up a bunch of these pine needles! It was fun spending
some time out in thebackyard with my baby boy, my mom, and my sister Annette!
I love how happy Taelin is in this
pic too! He loves to help out!

Taelin doing his CHEESEY smile, and showing us his new comfy shorts and flip flops!!
Already for warm weather!
He wasn't on the tramp for very long, he wanted to go
play with something else!
Taelin sometimes likes to jump on the trampoline, it kind of freaks
him out, but we put the slide by the side of the tramp so he could climb up all by
himself and he LOVES it!!He gets so proud of himself.
Of course, THE SWINGS!

Aunt Net is so nice to push him on the swings!
I swear Taelin could swing all day long!

He loves his aunt net, and here he is doing his CHEESEY smile again!
I LOVE IT!

Helping raking up the pine needles, WITH GRANDPAS GLOVES!

Jumping on the tramp, of course WITH GRANDPAS GLOVES!

Coloring a picture!

He really liked it too!!! It was fun!

My not so much baby anymore! He is so adorable!
And this was the finished product!:)

Here is he taking the ball onto the basketball court so he can kick it!

Playing with his favorite blue ball, of course IN THE SHED,
and of course, TOUCHING THE LAWN MOWER! taelin loves to hang out in the shed,
and just be by the lawn mower! he really wants to mow the lawn!
KICK THE BALL!

No comments: