Friday, April 8, 2011

Taelin's Post

Today was my last day in Boise and I had a lot of fun.  I spent the night at Grammy and Papa Nelson's last night and woke up ready to play.  I got to go visit Grammy's work, and they gave me an orange.  I got to play with Zach and Luke Hall.  They have lots of fun toys to play with.  I got to go to the park with Grammy and Papa and climb and go down slides. My mom came to pick me up and I was so happy to see her. I love my mommy very much.  I fell asleep in the car because I played so much and didn't nap.  Mom says I slept for about 2 hours until I woke up.  Grandma and Grandpa Bradshaw had already eaten dinner. So I woke up and ate dinner with mommy and Aunt Net.  It was pizza and yogurt and grapes.  Grandpa took me for a ride in the wheelbarrow outside and then Grandma and Aunt Net came outside and pushed me on the swings. I love the swings and hope that I get to swing in Japan everyday.  I was cold outside so we all came inside and played downstairs.  I liked to play with the play kitty cat and baby and hide them in a house.  I played pool and held a baby doll and put her to sleep.  Mom gave me a bath and soap got in my eyes and it burned! I played with the doll and bear more and then found some bouncy balls to play with.  Grandma and Aunt Net played with me more downstairs and we watched Little Einsteins while mommy talked to daddy on the computer.  I just fell asleep and it is 11:30 pm.  Mom tells me that when I wake up I get to go on an airplane to go see Daddy.  I cannot wait to wrestle him and give him hugs.  I miss my daddy.  I love all my family and am going to miss everyone in Boise so much.  I love you all!

Taelin Jacob Nelson

1 comment:

Annette said...

so so cute :) I miss him so much and Love you both! I keep watching the video of him jabbering hahaha