Saturday, January 28, 2012

Just pictures and a video:)

Enjoy pics of the last week:)
WHAT? my husband is reading......yes it's COMICS!! haha He loves to get these from the library and read them to the kids!


i LOVE this picture because this is how Amika slept in my belly! She ALWAYS had her hands close to her face...ADORABLE! In both of our ultrasounds this is what she looks like! She is so pretty!

Aunt Heidi got you this adorable onesie!

Sleeping during tummy time

Taelin got a PERCY Pez from grammy and papa and hasn't put it down since...he even sleeps with it! HE LOVES trains!

I told him to show it to me and smile...well he smiled...but hid it with his foot! silly boy


Taelins hair is getting long and is at an awkward stage...well we decided to spike it to see what it looks like..HE LOVES IT! and so do we!

So happy during tummy time
Playing with this really fun animal croquet game we got at the thrift store! So fun!

TAELIN LEARNED ALL ABOUT CIRCLES AND CAN NOW DRAW THEM!!! SO PROUD OF HIM!

Amika hanging out

Holding a toy!!!:)
Amika telling us about her day during dinner time:)

2 comments:

Our Family said...

Oh my heck! Your kids are so cute!!! I love the updates!

Nelson's said...

That shirt looks so cute on her! I just want to squeeze her!