Saturday, January 14, 2012

Anniversary #4

It's so crazy to think that we have now been married for 4 years.  I love Dalin so much and am so glad that I get to keep him forever! I woke up to an AMAZING video that he made for me of him expressing his love to me.  It made me cry.  Taelin & I watched it over and over and over again.  He also got me the movie KNIGHT & DAY.  What a great hubby! I made him some cute love tags and put them up in random spots throughout the house and then got him his snorkel, mask and fin set for scuba diving....even in his favorite color...red & black!:)  He was super excited.  Dalin had to work all day, but got off at 5pm and came home and bbq amazing ribs.  After dinner we went and saw the movie Sherlock Holmes 2.  We had such a good time.  And we were very happy that our baby girl decided not to come on our anniversary.:) HAPPY 4 YEARS MY LOVE! bring on some more!!!
Taelin wanted to wear the mask
My husband is so sexy
Looking good


amazing dinner!

last date night for awhile

No comments: