Friday, January 13, 2012

Best command ever!

sorry, no pics with this post. 

our morning started off pretty crazy.  We went to the E.R. around 430 am because I thought I was losing to much blood.  Luckily I was the ONLY one in the E.R. so the wait wasn't long at all:)  We got good news and I am doing just great:)  Well, while I was inside the hospital, Dalin was out waiting in the car with Taelin & Amika because they were sleeping.  Dalin gets a call from his GySgt Houston letting him know that he had driven to the hospital to make sure we were doing okay and to see if we needed someone to take Taelin for us.  WOW, HOW NICE IS THAT? I seriously love Dalin's command.  They look after us like we are family and it is WONDERFUL.  Well, when we left the E.R. around 630am I texted my friend Bethany Bronson and asked her if she would take Taelin for us for a couple of hours so we could go home and get some rest.  She is so nice and said yes!:)  Taelin did great too:) It was so nice to come home and get a couple of hours of sleep. 
We are seriously so blessed out here. We have an amazing Branch that is so willing to help when we need it, and Dalin works for the most amazing command.  I couldn't be more grateful!

No comments: