Saturday, February 4, 2012

Rough day

Wow, what a rough day! This weekend was suppose to be so much fun...well it was still fun..just not how I had wanted it to go.  Dalin comes home from work Friday night and tells me that they have to work all weekend long.....worse news ever!!! We were suppose to take family pictures today up at Nago with all of the pretty cherry blossoms.  I had already got all of our outfits for the pictures cleaned and put out so we would be ready in the morning....well we didn't get to take them:(  I am really hoping that we get to take them next weekend.  This is what our day looked like instead.  Dalin went to work at 630am.  Taelin, Amika and I hung out this morning and then went to Rylea's birthday party at 10:00-12:00. That was A LOT of fun.  Taelin had a really good time.  Rylea just turned 7 and she had a JUSTIN BIEBER PARTY! haha She is so in love with him its hilarious.  After the party we came home and Taelin took a nap.  After nap time we played around the house and then went to play JUST DANCE FOR KIDS 2 with his friend Danica.  Taelin was good for about 30 min...and then just started being so mean and wasn't listening.  Finally I had had enough and we left at 430 to come home and make dinner. I was feeding Amika and Taelin was being mean to me and Amika (threw a water bottle at us) and was being very disobedient.  He had a really hard time eating his dinner..just like every other night..but tonight he had to do it all by himself cuz I was giving Amika a bath.  He cried and cried and cried at dinner time...then when he was done it was time for his bath...finally he was happy:)  Then it was bedtime....~!  Amika and Taelin are now fast asleep and it is only 630pm.  I am one happy mommy now!! I needed this night to relax and get some sleep!!
I hope tomorrow is better! Wish me luck! Going to try church tomorrow with 2 kids all by myself. 

No comments: