Thursday, February 23, 2012

Sick Boy

Feb 16th-Taelin throwing up all morning:( He is still so adorable and so fun when he is sick.  while taking care of my poor sick son he did something really cute. I was finding something on my computer, Amika was in her swing playing....where is Taelin...I look around and see him playing with the stroller and his puppy, he puts his puppy in the stroller and then he climbs into the stroller. He then wants me to take him for a ride around the house. Amika starts crying because she wants to join in on the fun as well. Amika falls asleep so I put her in her crib. Taelin still wanted me to push him around the house. It's time for lunch so we go to the kitchen. Taelin wants crackers. So I get him some crackers, we calm down and say a prayer for our food, and then I start making mine and Dalin's lunch. Taelin is super quiet, so I go and look at him and he is sound asleep in his stroller. lol What a sick cute little boy! Here are pics of him on his sick day

Amika being the best little sister and sleeping while he is sick

Ready to go for our walk around the house with his puppy

PASSED OUT in his stroller

Got a Lightning McQueen Hat from his friend Harvey Angel

No comments: