Thursday, February 16, 2012

Valentines day

what a great Valentines day.  Dalin has been gone for most of our Valentines, but this one he was here and it was great.  Taelin and him surprised me with a BEAUTIFUL white Michael Kors watch.  I have wanted a white watch since I saw the Blind Side and saw Sandra Bullock wear her white watch.  Good Job boys.  You did GREAT!
Dalin and I decided to get the kids some cute Valentines presents at the 100 yen store.   The kids loved them.  Taelin got a gun, that makes noise when you pull the trigger- and he also got a motorcycle toy.  Amika got her first purse.  It's pink with white polka dots and is so cute and little.  She also got 3 little hello kitty cups.  Taelin always makes sure that we each get one of her cups during the day.  Taelin also makes sure that Amika's purse is by her.  They also got these really cute boxes that say I LOVE YOU on them and they were filled with chocolate and starburst.  Taelin was so nice and would take a starburst out for him, and then Daddy and I would ask him where ours are and he would say, "oh ya" and then go back and give us one.  He is seriously so sweet!
I had a GREAT Valentines day and I am so happy that I got to share it with the ones that I love most!



No comments: