Sunday, December 18, 2011

Date Night

Dalin & I got to go on date on Saturday the 17th.  It was so much fun.  Our friends the Phelps watched Taelin.  They took him to a Christmas Party where he got a really cool Leapfrog toy from Santa..it's like a Kindle for Kids...he LOVES it.  He had so much fun playing with their daughter Adia.
Dalin & I went to a new restaurant called Steak Capital.  They cook the food in front of you, which I love.  It tasted so good! After dinner we came home and played a game of Trouble...and I won...well we both won really...cuz I went first...so Dalin got 1 more turn...and then he won....then we watched the movie DATE NIGHT. So funny!!!! That was probably our last date until Amika comes...so glad we have such great friends here to watch our kids!
Taelins awesome present from Santa



Seriously tasted so good! 

No comments: