Thursday, December 22, 2011

38 week apt

Today I had my 38 week apt and it went great.  The doc said I am measuring between 2-3cm and he stripped my membranes:)  So hopefully within 24 hours I will start having contractions and she will be born! I am still measuring small, I was measuring 36 weeks, so he ordered me an ultrasound at Lester so they can see if she is measuring okay and if there is enough fluid for her in there.  I will probably go next week to the ultrasound, unless she comes this weekend:) I wouldn't mind a Christmas Baby.  we are ready for you baby Amika.  Taelin loves coming my apts and hearing your heartbeat. He is going to be the best big brother to you:)

1 comment:

Debbie Bradshaw said...

That's CRAZY! Do you know someone with a trampoline? I can't believe he stripped your membranes, especially since you were measuring small. Did you ask him to do that? Maybe her middle name could be NOEL if she is born close to Christmas!!!