Friday, December 30, 2011

Christmas Eve 2011

Christmas Eve was a lot of fun.  We decided to make our own little Pizzas for dinner. 
Pizza, salad, and pears
After dinner we "acted" out the nativity.  This will be a lot more fun when we have more kids, but Taelin had a great time with it.  We decided to have daddy read the nativity story in the Bible and then Taelin could put up the pieces on the board.  It was really fun.  Taelin's favorite part was being the in-keeper.  We would walk around the house and knock on different walls and he would say "Hello" and then I would ask him if there was any room for me to come in and have my baby.  He would always say "ya" though...a lot nicer then the people in the bible who turned down Mary and Joseph.  It was cute though.
Taelin wanting to read the nativity with daddy


Getting the shepherds to hang up

Hanging them up





haha both of our faces are funny

I love my little man!
After we finished the nativity it was time to open our Christmas Eve Present.  Taelin was super excited.  He of course thought it was a puppy...but was so happy when he opened it and found THOMAS THE TRAIN PJ'S!



He of course wanted to help daddy open his

Daddy got nice Nike Shorts for his Christmas Pj's

Taelin in his new Christmas PJ's

And he wanted to help me open mine

They are so comfy!
After we were all in our Christmas PJ's we headed to our friends the Bakers to watch HOW THE GRINCH STOLE CHRISTMAS (my most favorite Christmas movie.  back at home Mindy, Annette, and I would all stay up and watch that movie every Christmas Eve...so I was happy that even though I was away from home that I still got to watch it).  Taelin had a lot of fun with the Bakers girls and Brooklyn. 

So cute!




Taelin found these cars and decided to put his feet in them so he could go skating...what a silly boy!

After the movie was over Krista gathered all of the kids around to read TWAS THE NIGHT BEFORE CHRISTMAS. 
So adorable!


2011 Family Christmas Eve Picture all in our new PJ's

No comments: