Saturday, December 3, 2011

BABY SHOWER

Today was my baby shower and it turned out great! Got lots of good stuff, had amazing food, and got to hang out with some of my favorite girls!! Thanks Julie Sauborn and Allison Matthews for throwing me a baby shower!
The sign

Decorated Room


Cute sign!

LOVE THE CAKE!!!!

The present table

The food table

Fun games

Rebecca Pena, me and Jessica Flores

me and Leshanna Warner

Andrea Keezel and Me...she is due about 1 month after me..with a boy:) so fun!

The amazing girls that threw me my shower!

Cute box Amber Boda made with her present inside!

Megan Freeman is an AMAZING Painter, and Painted this for Amika's room! I love it!

The presents!! This doesn't include ALL OF THE CLOTHES AND BLANKETS THAT WES AND RENEA HAVE GIVEN US...those were in other post when we got packages from them.  :) Or the letters that Erica Pedersen painted for Amika.  Thanks to everyone! We are so excited to meet baby Amika in a couple of weeks!

No comments: