Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Mothers Day


 Mothers day this year was so amazing! It started off with Dalin & Taelin making me some blueberry pancakes and eggs and then bringing them to me in bed:) I love having breakfast in bed, but I LOVE sleeping in after Taelin wakes up:) Thanks love!! That was the best!!! For dinner we made some Chicken Peanut Stir Fry, turned out amazing, but not my favorite.  For dessert I MADE peanut butter balls...Dalin was going to make them for me...but I wanted them to turn out....so I made them:) gosh these are the best treat ever! i think they lasted 3 days...i did give some away to my neighbor too...but still...they rock!!! Dalin made me 2 photo collages for mothers day, and they turned out so good!!! I love them!! Thanks Taelin & Dalin for making my mothers day a day to remember:)

No comments: