Monday, May 16, 2011

another week

Taelin & his friend Olivia got to play in Olivia's new sand/water box:) they had a lot of fun with it!:)

Taelin really liked to fill up the dump truck and dump it, and olivia like to help or just play in the water or throw the sand on the ground:)


My friend Erica did my toes, and they turned out so cute!!!!

Taelin sleeps in crazy positions

I love my husband!!!!:)

Taelin & Jaxen had fun shopping with Erica & I down at American Village, playing in this water fountain:)

Erica found a license plate from where she is from and of course had to take a pic with it

Taelin loves his new sun glasses

We found this way fun kid place, monakids jungle, and Taelin had so much fun!!!





Taelin loves helping me make treats:) and of course he LOVES licking the beaters afterward:)

made some beef kabobs for our friends the Pedersens, Jones, and Osowski family (they worked so hard on getting Taelin & I out here to Japan).  We wanted to thank them for their hard work! it was a success:)

The girls:)


Taelin & Jaxen are the best of friends! Taelin is playing with a cow here:) haha

The dudes!

3 comments:

Mel said...

i love that you made brownies for dinner! :) glad to see you are having fun there and making so many cute friends. miss you too!

Annette said...

hahahaha!!!!! loved this one so much! I already stole your brownie pic and put it on my fb haha. So cute. I also loved the one with the two boys 'playing'... looks more like Taelin doesn't want to share his red ball! lol, and the one after that, is he playing with a little cow on his leg??? For some reason that one really did make me laugh out loud haha :) Love you guys!!!

Mindy said...

geez sounds like such a fun week! partay and party and ya! =) glad you are making lots of friends! Taelin gets cuter everyday