Monday, May 16, 2011

just some more pics of our first week in May

Sunday night Dalin had to go through a bunch of his military equipment and get out what he needed for Field Week.  He got out his sleeping bag, and Taelin wanted to go inside of it with Dalin. 

What a cute pic!:)

Taelin also LOVES to be a monkey and decided to wear his monkey mask (that he has now ripped and is in the trash) and push his lawn mower

I also made AMAZING chocolate chip cookies:) i can't make them all the time though, cuz I have NO self control and they are gone pretty quick!!!

Monday May 2nd Taelin wanted to take Daddy for a walk with his puppy

Then Taelin wanted to wear the puppy and have daddy take him for a walk. 

Tuesday May 3rd it rained a lot and there was this HUGE snail right outside of our place!!! I have never seen a snail this big!!! My neighbors friend colored it pink so she could track it! Wednesday we found out that Dalin had tuberculosis:(  He has to be on 9 months of medicine, which makes him very sick...and then it will be gone.  What a HUGE bummer.  Because he got TB he had to quit his football team:( which was super sad because I was really looking forward to watching him play
Friday May 6th our neighbors were so kind to watch Taelin so Dalin and I could go on a date:) He took me to this sushi go round and it was actually really good. 

This is what the outside of it looks like

This is dalin eating OCTOPUS!! SICK! I wouldn't try that one!
The octopus!!!! ewww!

The restaurant is so cool, you sit at his bar and all of the plates just go round and round and you pick the ones you want to eat and then when you are all done eating they come and tell you how much you owe.  Each plate color is a different price.  It was really cool.  I couldn't handle to much sushi, but Dalin LOVED it! I of course loved the salmon, and I really liked the baked lobster!

So pretty at night! I love that they have Christmas Lights hung up!! Makes me so happy!

For dessert we got this:) it is like fried bananas drizzled in chocolate! s o good!!!!!
My sexy husband!!! Thanks for the date:) Saturday dalin was feeling super sick so taelin & I had a day to ourselves where we went and played at the beach.  Sad i didn't take my camera, but Taelin had so much fun.  We built some sand castles, and he of course liked crashing them down.  He loved throwing the sea shells into the water, and just kicking in the water.  I'm so glad that he loves the beach! We definitely got some sun that day:)

No comments: