Monday, August 2, 2010

Nelsons Family Reunion

Taelin & I got to go to the Nelson Family Reunion July 16-18 in Lava Hot Springs. It was a lot of fun. Thanks for the great food and fun entertainment. I have ALWAYS wanted to go to the Lava Hot Springs Pool and hot pools, so that was AWESOME. Glad I have daring cousins just like Dalin to help me jump off the HIGHEST platform (33 ft high). Dalin would have been so proud of me. I feel so blessed to be welcomed into such a great 2nd family. Can't wait for the next reunion.

Taelin was so fascinated by the seagulls EVERYWHERE!

THE POOL!!!!

i'm up there...on the 3rd platform....kinda freaking out

there we all are saying HELLO!:) I couldn't look over the edge...or i probably wouldn't have jumped.

Tyler is getting ready..and i'm about to pee my pants

HERE WE GO....what the heck am I doing? the splits? THAT HURT my butt so bad....1 time was enough for me.

Taelin meeting his 2nd cousin Dylan...... he didn't know what to think of Taelin

Taelin LOVES to give hugs...Dylan maybe not so much...

Dylan didn't like that as much as Taelin....

GOSH TAELIN get off of me....hahaha

Now that Dylan is out of this, i will climb on it


Look at him suck his lips SO hard....love those dimples.

This is Taelin's new favorite thing to do, I'm teaching him how to do summersaults now and HE loves it!

Then we were off to some fun in the park. We had a cake decorating station..and i just decorated mine with my most favorite candies and was so excited to eat it. what a GREAT idea!

Dalin's best friend TROY was there because he married into the family..so that was fun seeing him...and Taelin loved to hang out with him.

Leticia, me and Kelsey. LOVE YOU GIRLS!

Taelin didn't get his normal nap in the morning...so he just got SO tired and passed out on ReNea's lap. SHE loved it and could hold him all day long.

Taelin hanging out with some cousins...:)


Then Wes and Taelin found this really cool teeter totter and Taelin absolutely loved it. It was so much fun.




No comments: