Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Motherhood: An Eternal Partnership with God

Being a mother is one of the best thing that has ever happened to me. Some days are hard, and other days are easy. It is those tough days that I question myself if I am being a good mother and question why it has to be so hard. I take a little breather and try to remind myself that I don't have to teach Taelin EVERYTHING in 1 day. I pray everyday that I am being the mother that Heavenly Father knows I can be. I know that with His help I can be the best mother to Taelin, and that is what gives me strength to carry one and keep going.
I cannot wait to have Dalin home again and have his help, even if it is only for 10 days. It's going be GREAT!
This video says it all though. Be ready to shed some tears. Yay for Mothers!!!!!

No comments: