Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Taelin's Birthday and Party

Taelin turned 1 on July 22, 2010. I knew that if I got him balloons he would be so happy....see for yourself.....


I decided to make him some MICKEY MOUSE PANCAKES with chocolate chips and whipping creme...:)


This was the first time he has ever licked a beater...i dont think he knew what to do....but I showed him that it goes in your MOUTH...not your hair....silly boy

YUMMY

HURRY UP AUNT MEL AND MOM, I WANT TO EAT MY FOOD...

He didn't know what to think about the whipped creme..but then kept trying it and ate it all gone. I love how he crosses his feet too...SO ADORABLE!


After we had breakfast and took a bath Kyler, Jaden, and Aunt Mel came with us to the Library for Story Time for Taelin's birthday. This was the first time for Taelin at the library

He would much rather play with the toys than sit and read....gosh to much like his mommy and daddy....

The story teacher did SUCH a good job and it was a lot of fun. The theme for that day was FROGS, so she read a book all about FROGS...Kyler and Jaden LOVE story time....

Taelin....not so much...he would rather push books around the room...still trying to teach him to like books...it's a work in progress....

Then the teacher grabbed a PARACHUTE, so the frogs could "hop" around. The boys LOVED it.
Thanks Jaden and Kyler for having so much fun with Taelin on his birthday. We left for Bear Lake the next day for the weekend for the Bradshaw Family Reunion...pics to come later....and on Sunday we had his REAL birthday party. Mel helped me make a way awesome Basketball Cake.

The Basketball

The bottom all frosted

Putting on some icing

And more icing....

whoops...shouldn't squeeze so hard.....

almost finished...

TADA...my first intense cake i've made...i was pretty proud of myself.:) I want to make it a tradition to make my kids cakes every year now for there birthday, it was so much fun!

Kyler, Taelin, and Jaden with the party hats on

Taelin in his birthday chair

Loves the song HAPPY BIRTHDAY, he would clap every time someone started singing it to him.

Getting ready to do some presents.



All he wanted was to snuggle with his blanket....we were laughing so hard.


Playing the piano

Thanks Michael and Steph, he LOVES it!

CAKE TIME! He knows what to do....


Both hands...for real?

WHAT? i like my cake!

Loved to play with the box more than his toys...i wonder why i buy him toys.....card board boxes work GREAT!

Taelin had a fun time seeing his Uncle Jason. Thanks for coming

Taelin loves his aunt NET

SOOOO much fun to finally see KENZIE! thanks so much for coming!

Loves to hang out with Aunt Mel too~!
What a fun party! Thanks Mel for your help.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Aw. Wish I could have made it to his party! I make my kids' cakes every year (they get to choose the theme) and although some years it gets a little hectic, I love it, and they (so far) appreciate the work I put into it.