Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Work Going away party

My work is the best. My last day was Friday July 2nd and they threw me a going away party. they let me bring Taelin and Macie the whole time, now what work place do you know of that will let you bring your dog and baby to work? :) I had so much fun! they BBQ amazing hamburgers or cheeseburgers or hot dogs and then had chips and a lot of pasta salads and drinks to go with it. It was so good. They also had a dunk machine. You would have to pay to do it, nd little did i know that the money they raised went to me. my work really is amazing. i miss them alot. thank you so much TSS, that was a great blessing to me. They also got me 6 brownie mixes (guess they know i have a huge sweet tooth:) and then they got me something that is so awesome. its a digital photo key-chain so now i can carry m pictures with me at all times. i love it. we also celebrated 4 birthdays and had 5 cakes:) it was great!!! Thank you everyone at TSS. i will come and visit when i come back to Boise. thanks for all of the memories.

Taelin was having so much fun pushing the box around


he had way to much fun and fell asleep in my boss's office lik this. what a funny boy, i love it!


Heather loves babies, and she was being so nice to feed him his milk. I miss you heather!!

Aunt Tammy holding Taelin.

Louise's awesome outfit for the dunk machine

My boss, Mikes outfit

so happy my family could come and celebrate with us!we will miss you guys

and so happy my in laws got to come too. love that family lives in town. we will miss you guys too

going to miss this girl lots! Tammy i love ya!!! she taught me everything i needed to know at my job!!:)

the best boss ever!!!! thanks Mike for being so good to my family and I. i will miss ya lots!!!

No comments: