Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Jaden and Taelin

I love being around 2 of my nephews everyday. Jaden LOVES to help me with Taelin. If Taelin is crying he always asks me why he is crying, and tells me that if i feed him it will make him stop. He reminds Taelin how to say 'More' in sign language, and loves to help me feed him during dinner time and snack time. If I'm feeding Taelin the snacks and Jaden see's me, he comes over and says "can i feed it to him?" One morning he wanted to hold Taelin and watch TV.



Today (July 20, 2010) when Jaden came home from the store he came in shouting, "Taelin, Tealin, Taelin" and then when he saw us he got this huge smile on his face and said, "hi Taelin!" Taelin was so happy that Jaden was home. Jaden is such a nice older cousin to him. Mel always says that she wishes Jaden could play nice with Kyler like he does Taelin...but i guess brothers will be brothers and beat on each other every once in awhile....who knows.....

No comments: