Sunday, July 11, 2010

swimming and SPAGHETTI

Thursday we went to this awesome Water Fountain park in Alpine Utah. Taelin wasn't a big fan of it because the water was really cold. Jaden and Kyler really liked it though. It was a hot day, so we had a good time. At least Taelin let me hold him while I was still sitting in the water and getting sun. I LOVE BEING OUTSIDE!

Taelin not being a huge fan of it....

Happy if i hold him:)

Jaden and Kyler wondering what to do...Jaden liked to step on the fountain.

What the park looked like

After we were done, we went home and had SPAGHETTI! this was Taelin's first time eating it and he REALLY liked it! It was all over. Here are some pics of it.

So happy to try new food!:)

LOVED IT!

testing it out with his fingers....

WHOOPS...dropped it!


it got in his hair



I'M SO HAPPY THAT HE LOVED IT!:)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Jenn- Taelin is such a cutie! I love all his little faces :)

Kels