Sunday, June 20, 2010

Hanging out with Carter

Taelin and Carter Crossley are the best of friends. Carter is 5 months older than Taelin. It's cute to watch them play together (or not play together and wrestle):) Taelin loves to wrestle with little kids, I am trying to teach him that he needs to be soft with other kids, and Dalin likes to teach him that every once in awhile it's okay to win the fight. (what daddy doesn't want a tough kid?) So one day Taelin and Carter were playing and Carter kept taking Taelin's toys...Taelin did not like this! So he crawled right over to Carter and knocked him to the ground and pinned him down. It was so funny! Well, when Carter and taelin were just hanging out Carter FINALLY pinned Taelin. Carter was so proud, and Taelin was just confused. Look at the pics below...


Hi! We are friends!

Taelin: "But I remember when I pinned you, and I'm going to try it again...."

Carter: OH NO YOU AREN'T
Taelin: AHHHH
(gosh I can't stop laughing at taelin's legs right in the air!)

Taelin: "Okay i see, you are bigger than me so we will just try this another day when I warm up and am more ready!"
Carter: YES, FINALLY!!!!!

No comments: