Saturday, June 26, 2010

Grocery Shooping, new car seat, Lasagna, and cool dude!


ReNea took us to dinner at Panda and boy did we have a good time:) haha Thanks for the fun day ReNea.

After a long day of shopping at the outlets and at Babies R Us he was TIRED. I'm thinking that I really like the new car seat, everytime he's in it he falls asleep!:)

We had to take this bib off of the hanger at Carters just so we could take a picture of it and send it to daddy. Haha ReNea and I are so funny.

Wearing Daddy's Sun Glasses, he thought he was pretty cool.

COOL DUDE!

Just gotta love the bum in the air and his little crossed legs. This is my favorite.

Trying Lasagna

He really likes it too!

Heather and I installed his new car seat last night, and so we took him for spin and he LOVES it. it has so many cool things and is so comfy.

Taelin loves to go grocery Shopping with me, only if he can sit in the big boy seat!

No comments: