Saturday, June 26, 2010

2 letters!


Thursday I got 2 letters in the mail FINALLY from Dalin!! OMG I WAS SO EXCITED! they are such great letters. He even wrote a little letter to Taelin and I try to read it to him everyday before he goes to bed. Dalin is doing so awesome! He says that surprisingly he really likes it and he likes his DI's (which is a huge stress relief:) Everyone there calls him "Scribe" because they say he looks like some pretty-boy student rather than some warrior. (haha whatever he is going to be an amazing warrior, have you seen his muscles:) He was picked out of his whole platoon to be prayer leader, and he is on Fire Watch right now so he doesn't get much sleep. They wake up at 5:00 and go go go all day long and sleep at 9:00. He loves that he gets to go to church every Sunday. He says this reminds him a lot of his mission because he has had a lot of missionary experiences already. He has been gone 3 weeks, only 10 more to go:) I have my flight already to go down to his graduation Sept 3rd and I am so excited! I am super excited to move to Utah and stay with Mel and Jaden and Kyler and so much family in UTAH! it will be so much fun! Can't wait to get another letter from Dalin:) Just glad to know that he is doing good and is still alive.

1 comment:

Annette said...

Love your blog posts! I just looked at like the last 3 and I love them! Can't wait for you two to come down here this weekend!