Saturday, May 22, 2010

Update on Macie Mae


Macie had to wear the cone of shame:( she does not like it, and i feel so sad when she has to wear it, but if she is licking her incision or if we aren't with her she has to wear it:( poor little macie!


Daddy is so sad for Macie too!

The Pet Doctor gave her the cutest handkerchief! she is still wearing it:)

Macie is doing great! She got out of surgery Thursday, and I picked her up at 5:00pm and she just wanted to cuddle with me and Dalin. She isn't suppose to jump or run for 7 days, but it's so hard to make her not do those things, when she does them everyday. It is a work in progress. I'm just so glad that my little Macie Mae is doing so good!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

It was so fun to see you and Dalin and especially to get to meet Taelin. I'm officially blog-stalking you now, so expect to hear more from me.

Annette said...

hahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahah!!! poor little Macie!!! haha, i'm so glad you took pictures of her in the cone of shame. poor little girl :( glad she's doing alright!! That was quite a little scare!